Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blogs We Are Loving

Lately one of my most cherished activities on the weekend is sitting down early in the morning with my coffee/tea/breakfast and scrolling my ever-growing list of blogs that I adore.  I have found two recently {you may already know about them, I'm usually really late to the party} that I am really serious about stalking and I thought The Housewife and I should share with you as well. 

Right now I just love, love, love Sequins & Stripes! Liz is based in Chicago and I am a huge fan of her style and her "Girl On A Budget" picks.  Seriously stop by her site because she does all the photoshop fanciness and seems super sweet. 

I have been drooling a bit of the new Tory Burch bow flats and was so happy to come across this splurge/save post the other week -- I just had to share!  She's right, the choice is pretty obvious. Save! Those Bibi Lous look just like the TB's.  


{content obviously shared from Liz's darling blog}



I also recently came across See Jane.  Another Chicago blogger {I guess this is where all the cool kids live now?}  I love seeing how she styles herself for work, etc in the cold weather.



I mean, can I just wear this to work every day? Too cute. 

What blogs are you reading? 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal and the housewife~

No comments:

Post a Comment