Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Obsessions: Planning

It's that time of year again.  Time to start looking ahead into 2013.  For me that means grabbing my planner at the beginning of December at the latest so that I can start the new year feeling organized -- which lasts for like 2 days.  

Of course, if you know me you know I obsess over planning things 24/7 and not just on Mondays. That being said -- I just ordered my new 2013 planner and I adore it!  I am currently still using my planner from Maybooks  purchased for this year that I really loved because I was able to design it myself, but it was a bit small and I wanted some more space.  Also - no tabs for addresses and phone numbers and such in the back of the prior one, which I didn't love.  But if you don't need those things those are a great option, too! 


You can find it here.

Maybooks has tons of designs and you can get planners, notebooks, meal journals, etc and make them just how you want -- but here is a quick pic of one of those.  {link is posted above}


My other favorite planner is the paper one put out by kate spade every year.  This one is too cute!  And the last one I had was super durable and also had sections for notes/addresses/phone numbers. 


Has anyone used the Erin Condren planners? I pondered one for a minute but I was a little overwhelmed by the detail.  Of course, we may have to get one for The Housewife since her family has multiplied so much in the last few years.  Can't have her missing our runs, coffee dates, and forgetting to pencil in girl time for mani/pedis along with school, groceries, errands and keeping everyone straight in her household! 

Happy Planning! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment