Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Obsessions : The Frenchie Sweater

My obsession with all things JCrew is pretty well known.  While I obviously don't buy a ton of their stuff {because it's cray expensive, they rarely have good sales, and their shipping charges are outrageous} there was one sweater that I really kept thinking about this year and how adorable it was. I don't know if it's just one big fad to put little animals on our outfits or what but I am so drawn to it! 

I actually think that it's a pretty versatile item and loved doing a Google search to see all the different ways people seem to be wearing this little sweater! 

Blogger from Mix and Match Fashion 

also from Mix and Match Fashion
How cute is this?! {photo from cup half full}
I also love this Polyvore board: 

{link here}


So, in an effort at being a cooler blogger I made a Polyvore of my Frenchie sweater ensemble.  I'm not quite sure the idea comes across as well as I would like because how did the person above me make that board? I couldn't find those images.  Photoshop fanciness? 

 I really liked the finish product -- and I was pretty comfortable in my fun, cozy layers.  


Is anyone else dying over the cuteness of this item? I would link it but its sold out online so you have to go to the JCrew store to find it. 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment