Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Single Gal's Over the Top Christmas List

I thought I'd make an "Over the Top" Christmas list just for fun.  While I enjoy all the festivities during the holidays I really just like seeing my family and giving our small gifts to each other.  And all the wine we drink. And all the food we eat. 

But in the name of Christmas fun and being ridiculous, I wanted to make this list.  I would not be sad at all if any of the following items fell into my stocking or were placed under the tree. 

David Yurman Large Crossover Ring


Tory Burch Robinson Logo Clutch 
I think this TB clutch may be the perfect size for a crossbody purse {for me, anyway}. 

Michael Kors Runway Blue Dial Watch 
JCrew Martina Suede Wedges in Aged Driftwood



I don't need any of these things but they were fun to think about! What would you put on your list? 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment