Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Obsessions: Move Over Michael Kors



To start off, I know that Christmas was just a few days ago and I've already started lecturing myself about how I have everything I absolutely NEED and really need to buckle down on not shopping so much.  Also, since tomorrow is NYE we are doing Sunday Obsessions instead of Monday Obsessions. Don't be sad.  

However, if you don't feel that way I wanted to share my new watch obsession: 

La Mer wrap watches for Target! 





I saw these while I did some last minute Christmas shopping and the prices were so good! They look just as good as the other ones to me.  I am really super in love with the leopard one. Which one do you love?  They are $39.99 {I did see some marked down to $29.99 online}. 

Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment