Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Checking In

It's the long lost Housewife. The Single Gal is so busy at work and I'm insane at home right now. We are doing well but it's challenging to pack with three small children at home. It feels so ADD because I can't start on any one room and completely finish it. That in itself drives me crazy. We also had to complete a few items from the home inspection requested from the buyers. One of those was to re-grout the shower floor. I'm very bitter about the items because this was one I did not want to do. You all know after going through making offers, getting them accepted etc. that you are not going to throw a deal away because someone won't re-grout the damn shower. However, it was not a terribly difficult job and we are pretty proud of the way it turned out. But STILL. It makes me rage.




Twins:

Had an excellent 4 month check-up last week. Harper is anywhere from the 50th percentile to 75th and weighs 14 pounds 14 ounces. She is a very happy baby and "talks" as much as her mother. Sweet little Hadley weighs 11 pounds 7 ounces. She is in the 10th percentile for everything. Hadley mimics #1 in many ways. #1 was also very petite but hit a big growth spurt between 6-9 months. Harper is also 1 1/2 inches longer (they don't stand up so you can't really say "taller") than Hadley. The only thing that bothers me is other people's reaction to the difference in their sizes. Harper stats wise is not a gigantic baby but Hadley is just petite. Twins are still individuals, identical or fraternal. Sleep is so so. I guess they wake up once in the middle of the night. Bedtime is between 5:30-6:30 and they wake around midnight and again between 4 and 5.

#1 was supposed to have her first gymnastics class last week but had several days of a low grade fever and we had to miss it. My friend has her daughter in the same class and she made them matching shirts and the same leggings. I can't wait!

I miss blogging about more than random things. I'm excited about my new house and have so many paint colors and things running through my mind. I'm looking forward to some well needed girls time  this weekend and my first visit to the Drybar with The Single Gal and Little A. I also made us reservations at our fav Little Alley.


No comments:

Post a Comment