Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stuff from My Weekend

Well it was pretty much a super girly weekend here for The Single Gal.  The Housewife and I got together for a mani/pedi date on Friday after a long week and work and it was just what we needed to start off the weekend.  It seems like we haven't seen each other in forever!

I went with this OPI color "My Private Jet" for the weekend since it was so cold and frigid.  The Housewife and I have grown to love this one!


Saturday morning I hit The Dry Bar with Em for more pampering! 


I know it's blurry.  Let's call it art and be done with it.  But they poofed my hair up with the best "Southern Comfort" I've ever gotten there! We had a great time!  And then we went to have liquid lunch at Pure Taqueria.  

When you get home from liquid lunch you take selfies with the dog. 




I actually had TWO birthday celebrations to attend for two of my most favorite people Saturday night.  So I ran over to JCT Kitchen to celebrate sweet Elise and then back up towards my area for cosmic bowling to celebrate Em.   It was super cold and I would only brave a frigid evening for those I love a lot.  Take note.  


Also, let it be known that I'm not afraid to hang up a birthday banner at the bowling alley.  Boom. 


Since I'm old and didn't get home until after 1 from bowling I took a day of rest on Sunday.  Hogan and I spent 4 hours in the morning catching on Downton Abbey {O.M.G.} and cooking fun stuff like fresh bread and I spent a lot of time eating all the things that I made.  I wasn't all that happy with the recipe I tried, so I won't post it.  It's likely that maybe I will get to try out a new recipe from bread pudding though since I cannot sit at home and eat bread all week.  Well, I could.  But I'd def gain a few pounds and ain't nobody got time for that. 



I'm trying to take more pictures, even if they are iPhone 3GS quality.  


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~




No comments:

Post a Comment