Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 Things I Will Always Do

I was cruising my blog feed today and saw this post from Blair's Head Band and thought it would be fun to do. After all, a lot of you already know where I like to shop, what my dogs are doing at all times and where I am eating.

I will always...

-be a huge worrywart. 3 Putt's favorite thing to say is that he never worries because I worry enough for us both. 

-use a hard-copy paper planner no matter what technology is out there. 

-love to shop. 

-insist on good manners and proper etiquette. 

-prefer a good book over almost anything. 

-be a morning person. 

-believe you shouldn't leave the house without your makeup unless you are going to the gym. 

-have dogs at my house. 

-want to eat cheese dip for dinner.

-prefer the mountains over the ocean.


~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment