Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I was making a Target run the day of the NKOTB concert and I was in desperate need of a new bottle of top coat for my at home manicures. After stocking up on some ZBars and large bottles of water to take with us to stash in our hotel room I ran through the nail polish aisle. I grabbed some Essie top coat at first but for the price obviously there was probably something a few dollars cheaper. I turned around and the Revlon was behind me. So I grabbed some top coat but also a bottle of their gel base coat. Now, nothing against Essie because I came home with a bottle of Fifth Avenue to use so chill out people. Essie rocks my socks off but I've got mouths to feed. All I can tell you is that I did another manicure with the Revlon Gel Base Coat last Wednesday and it's still on my nails for the most part with no crazy chips. Obviously the ends of my nails have really worn off because I Crossfit and wash manic amounts of dishes, bottles etc. I couldn't find a great image of this product and it was confusing me because some bottles just have "long wear enamel" and do not specify "base coat" but it appears to be the same thing. Grab some and you won't be sorry if you need to paint your nails at home like me.

Via

I know I'm late to the party on a lot of things but it's because I'm just not a shopper. I'd love to be. Trust. I just don't have a ton of time to keep up with these things right now. It's why I love having the Single Gal around to keep me in check. Most of the time I run around in workout clothes anyway.  However, I decided to order some Twistbands with some left over birthday money and also snagged her a cute three pack. I love these things. I think they are the greatest things for Moms. It means I can put my hair back when I'm playing with the twins or trying to feed them and if I actually took a shower and spent time blow drying my hair it's not a complete waste. I signed up for emails and they sent me a free shipping code. They also carry fun prints in addition to these solids.

via The Twistband

Turtle had to travel to London recently and he is always so sweet to bring us back little gifts from abroad. He picked up this book for #1.  She is so funny. She picks it up and tells me, "Mommy, I'm reading Kate and William."

via

Anything you guys are loving lately? A new pug?  Ha, ha, ha! Love you Single Gal.

The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment