Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Wednesday! I have to say, I kind of loved all the rain we got over the holiday weekend. I had Thursday off but had to work again on Friday so I basically got up for a treadmill run with The Housewife and spent the day at home.  3 Putt and I grabbed an early dinner at our favorite Mexican place and stopped by The Housewife's place to see little people and hang out for a bit later that day. 

Other than that my weekend pretty much revolved around workouts, household chores, reading, the Wimbledon finals and catching up on DVR since 3 Putt had to work most of the weekend. 

Here are some pics! 

Sleepy puppy.



Finally able to get Rocky groomed!!! 


3 Putt and #1 making America a birthday cake. 


Fresh flowers! 


Little H loves Jack Rogers, too. 


Fancy table setting for at home brunch with Em while we watched the Wimbledon final on Sunday. 



I even made dessert. And threw the leftovers away. Then the dogs got in the garbage later and ate the rest of them. 


Spoils from Homegoods for the guest room makeover. 


A little pic of the measuring Hedgies from
anthro I got Monday! 


That's all I have! Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~ 










No comments:

Post a Comment