Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lately...

Well, I started another new job on Monday. Pretty big risk but could be a pretty big reward. We will see! I try not to be super nervous and pray and hope that I think clearly and make the right life choices...and while everything always usually works out in the end it doesn't mean I won't have some hiccups in the process. So, that is the main reason behind the blog absence. I will have a lot of hard work in the next 6-8 weeks while our small team tries to get organized so my upcoming vacations will be very welcome breaks from reality! I just officially got some invites and notice our little sister will be in town one weekend in August, so the month hasn't arrived and I am already booked every weekend.

Even though I didn't get to my blog posts I did start a new job, get in 4 workouts, a visit to Elise and my Grandmother Saturday, two fun date nights with 3 Putt and also managed to give the dogs a lot of love and walks so I am going to call this week a win. I also managed a few home chores so I could start the week as organized as I possibly could. 

Here are a few pics of the last week -- including some from out visit to lake Keowee last weekend! 

You may not care but I am still over the moon with all this rain because it is late July and my plants are just gorgeous. The patio is so pretty! 


We can always be found on the screen porch when we visit my Uncle's house.  It also seemed to be the place with the least amount of breakables to keep away from the wee ones. 


Evening boat ride!!! 



Relaxing date night on Thursday at Food Truck Alley! The boys were very popular with the crowd and got lots of love! 


Hanging out with Grandmother! 


Looks like the boys are becoming best buds! Makes my heart smile! 



OOTN - Lilly skirt and white tank for our Saturday date! I love this print! 


Operation "get gold moosehead mounted above the bed" starts this week. Finally unpacked that giant box and removed it from my bedroom floor. 


What have y'all been up to lately?! 

-the single gal-












No comments:

Post a Comment