Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Five

1. All of the parental hard work for the preschool year is finished. I wrapped up with volunteering for the Easter party today. 

2. Hadley is teething like a boss. She is very clingy and fussy to the millionth degree. 

3. I almost waged war on society Thursday in the name of all moms who made a mistake. We had an Easter Egg hunt at a friends Wednesday afternoon and it felt like it was 90 degrees. So I *might* have dressed the kids for warmer weather than we were having at 9:30 on Thursday morning. As two people kindly pointed out, that my children might be cold. I am here to tell you no one had a luck of frostbite from the walk to and from the car or the climate controlled gym environment. 

4. I got new running shoes! Ready to put some miles on them with The Single Gal.

5. The Single Gal and I had a really fun meet up with another set of identical twins Sunday. It was super fun and we can't wait to have a quadruple date with all the men as well. Although, I'm sure we will live to regret allowing them to gang up on us innocent twins. 

Was that even a Friday five? Did I do it right? Next week I will post about the random question proposed to the Housewife by strangers of, "do you need help?"

No comments:

Post a Comment