Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Obsessions: Apps

I'm not even a real techy person but lately I have found some neat apps for my iPhone that I really love! Or rather, that I found really useful.  Do you have any apps you can't live without? 



This app is amazing! I had to sign and scan my offer letter back to my new company and 3 Putt and I cannot find the cord to his printer that somehow got lost in the move.  I didn't really feel like driving to Kinko's and suddenly I thought maybe I should see if there was such a thing as a scanner app.  I know I'm probably really late to the game on this but it's totally worth $4.99 and you can even download a free version that will let you scan a limited number of item.  It's so easy to use and saved me a ton of time! 

Password Manager Free


I haven't had much of a chance to update this but with the new job and a ton of new systems passwords and always trying to frantically find my planner when I am forgetting one I need this.  Badly.  Really looking forward to getting everything in one place...hopefully by the end of the week.  



I blame The Housewife for getting me addicted to white noise while I am trying to fall asleep.  It is the best thing ever.  I really think it helps quiet my mind and relax me.  I was worried that 3 Putt would really hate it but I think he likes it just as much as I do now! It's $1.99 but totally worth the price! You can even customize your own noise with 3 different sounds out of all the different ones they offer! How cool is that? 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment