Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Obsessions:LOFT Chain Necklace

The girls and I were shopping on Sunday-- or really just kind of wandering and we eventually went into The Loft because they were having a 40% off sale.  I walked around with this dress in my hands for a while, but couldn't quite commit as I am trying really hard to save some money for NYC.

I really still love it, but it was $89.95 and even at 40% off I just couldn't quite commit.  I think the picture here doesn't quite do it justice...it was a bit darker in color and I didn't feel like the sleeves belled out all that much in case you were wondering.





I was about to go through the check out line with it when I spotted this Loft chain link necklace that Guiliana Rancic made for them or something to benefit breast cancer {read: see, I give to charitable organizations...kind of...}.

I. Love. This. Necklace. And I got it for right around $40.  I wanted to run straight home and wear it with my Sunday pajamas that I promptly got in to spend the rest of the day.


You can find it here...but the sale ended yesterday.  But I may have paid regular price for it because it is so beautiful. 


Love you. Mean it.
~the single gal~

1 comment: