Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Catch Up

Well, after promising The Housewife I would blog all week it never really happened.  Somehow going to Jax for the The Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party in the World always seems to drain the life out of you.  I had a wonderful trip with my friends! We stayed just over on the other side of the river so we had easy access to everything.  Elise and her husband also lived in Jax for a bit so they know their way around town which I love.  This meant we got to skip going to the dreaded Landing {just way, way, way too crowded there AND they charge a cover now!} and go to some fun bars on Friday night and had a great tailgating spot.  As a Single Gal I actually enjoy traveling as 3rd wheel because really I get to have a husband for the weekend, too.  Someone to drive us around, get us breakfast in the morning, take the cars and set up the tailgate, etc.  I got to see Elise's sweet Little Baby C again, too.  And she was a perfect angel on our car ride to and from her grandparents house.

For your enjoyment here is a lovely pic of me pretending I'm in college again.


I also went into the stadium for a game for the first time in a few years! Too bad the guy that sold us tickets lied and said we were on the UGA side...because we so were not. 

Go Dawgs!!
I was so happy that we won! We played a decent game. Except for the fact that Murray threw about as many picks as there were drunk bitches in the student section.  Hoping we put in some good work for the Ole Miss game this weekend. 

In other news. I just wanted to let you know that we had our Halloween Party at work and I won for best dessert.  I decorated some giant marshmallows with "scary" faces and made teeth with apple slices, peanut butter, and marshmallows.   I was surprised by how good they were because I kind of thought it was an odd combo, but it worked.  Could also be a fun snack to make with kids {but what do I know, I'm single?}. 






Ok. Excuse the typos if there are any. It's early.  

Love you. Mean it.

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment