Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5 Daily Gratitudes

I hope that I have mentioned before how my friend C has started the excellent weekday tradition of sharing our gratitudes for the day over email before we get to the daily grind at work.  It's a super fun and special thing and The Housewife and I have been doing it with her for years and we have spread it to some of our friends as well.  

We share little things, big things and everything in between.  I love reading what all my friends are happy about every day because it makes me happy, too. 







{5 Daily Gratitudes}

1. All of our lovely blog readers

2. Sunshine in Georgia after so much rain.

3. Haircuts

4. Quiet Sunday mornings at home

5. Eyeglasses 



What are you grateful for today? 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment