Thursday, January 17, 2013

Color Obsession: Punchy Pinks

I don't know if it's because Valentine's Day is approaching or what but lately I am even more obsessed with all things pink than I am on a normal basis.  I thought I would put together my list of current "pink favorites" for you all today! I need these bright, happy things with all this rain and gloom we still have upon us in the South.  


I've been trying to pare down my make up bag in an effort of some beginning of the year cleaning and I've realized I will need some new blush soon. Normally I would never think of betraying my NARS Super Orgasm.  Normally.  But apparently I'm not feeling normal.  So, I may betray my standard. 


Obvs this is still NARS blush just in {Desire}.  You can get some here

I've been really good about keeping up my manicures during the week and if I find some extra cash this little bottle of joy will be mine. 


Essie "Knockout Pout" found here
Probably need this for Valentine's Day lounging at home with wine. 
Wildfox Big Pink Heart Sweater {sadly sold out}

And, not gonna lie...still coveting this JCrew pink bow coat. 

find here



Happy Thursday! Hopefully your day is bright and fun! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment