Saturday, January 26, 2013

{What I'm Listening To}

If you live in the Atlanta area you are no stranger to the sad state of our radio.  Other than The Regular Guys Morning Show on Rock 100.5 and the country stations we are doing some seriously awful Top 40 plays on constant repeat.  It's super annoying.  Seriously.  

We have previously visited the fact that I am not one to call myself a music guru or anyone that can even be classified as being "in the loop" but I did see something on Twitter about a group called {The Lone Bellow}.  

Here's what I know: They are from Brooklyn.  County based.  Apparently creating a lot of "buzz" (media people love that word don't they?). 

Admittedly I have not bought this album {for shame!} but I spent some time listening to it on Spotify and I would have to say they are pretty darn cool.  If you like The Lumineers or Alabama Shakes these people are probably for you. 



What are you guys listening to these days? Please share.  I'm getting desperate.  Like rip-the-radio-out-of-my-car desperate. 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment