Thursday, September 26, 2013

This Week

It's been a weird week.  Work is busy, but not terrible.  I think those vacations really helped because I'm nowhere near my normal level of rage when my customers have bothered the heck out of me this week.  My hands and knee and ankle are STILL healing from my fall but we are mostly scabs at this point.  Very itchy scabs.  I guess it's a good thing that got most of my mileage in and there were a lot of stairs in our vacation house because the gym has not happened this week at all.  Mainly because I had a serious sinus attack Sunday - Tuesday and partly because I have been lazy and dealing with "home" stuff post vacay. 

I've just been kinda bummed this week. I have some friends going through some hard times and I legit feel like the universe is just being unfair.  So much so that I came home on Tuesday and ate a whole bag of pizza goldfish for dinner.  How's that for nutrition? And then I decided to watch the series finale of Burn Notice.  Oh my.  This show may not be your thing but you get me the part where it's all over and your are happy and heartbroken to leave your characters all at the same time? I cried SO much.  And it was so darn good that those episodes of Covert Affairs I tried to catch up on seemed just lamesauce in comparison. 

I loved the last few seasons. I loved the finale.  I thought it was just right.  

Fiona's fave - Snow Globes.  

The rest of my week has been filled with more goldfish (the cracker kind, obvs), a fair amount of laundry, dog vomit, and chores.  I am ready for Starbucks Friday and the rest of the weekend.  Rest, cool temps, watching the Dawgs play -- Fall doesn't get much better. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment