Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Five

The Housewife has been on hiatus.  It's been all birthday party prep.  You know how Pinterest has succeeded in making us all feel like our houses look like crap and parties for one year olds need "themes" - yeah a lot of prep for that.  I'm totally guilty of it too.  Like I am still trying to figure out how to make some guest room magic happen before 3 Putt's parents come.  Let me tell you - I spent $421 at the vet on the babies this week.  I doubt much decor is happening.  Sigh. 

1. There is nothing that is much more rewarding and exciting than sending snail mail.  I've been upping my game lately.  It's been fun.  

2.  When I was at the vet Wednesday I was so deeply flattered and happy at how complimentary the vet was about my sweet pets and the care that they get.  

3. I'm trying not to break out in hives at the though of scraping money together for plane tickets to Europe in 5 months.  It's going to be a small Christmas to say the least.  

4.  I'm baking my favorite homemade cinnamon rolls this weekend.  Happies. 

5.  Let's raise a glass to late bedtimes this week.  Retiring at my normal hour just ain't happening.  So let's embrace. 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment