Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday {single gal edition}

I missed Monday Obsessions so I figured I'd jump in on Wednesday with the important stuff.  I'm trying not to buy all the things so I'm trying to post about real life and not wanting ALL THE THINGS but I broke down this week.  Like I do every week. 

I went to JCrew this week to return these pants (didn't hate them, but didn't love them) and ended up trying on this sweater that I'd been stalking since the fall stuff came out.  It was sold out online and they had one small in the store.  I tried it on -- I couldn't leave it.  And now I will be eating beans and rice the rest of October. 


I've also been thinking about this bracelet a lot.  {read: Christmas is coming} 

C Wonder Skull Bangle

In other news I resolved to read at least two non-fiction books before the end of the year.  If not 3.  I am currently reading The Happiness Project and while I am late to the Malcom Gladwell fan club and have never read any of his other works, I picked up Outliers this week and I am oddly really excited about it.  




What are you reading? What are you loving? We'd love to hear from you!

the single gal






No comments:

Post a Comment