1. I never watch TV and I needed another way to get some news other than Twitter. So when I read about a site called The Skimm I was really intrigued so I signed up. Basically two chick quit their jobs at NBC to launch the site. Read about them here. It's a light-weight summary of some good political updates and goings on. I get a quick email every weekday. And it explains the government shut down and other bits in layman terms. I like it.
2. So I used to be all down on Marigolds because I thought they were gross plants that were stinky. But -- the big one I bought is just pretty as can be and seems to be a hearty little plant that I can't kill. I may just go buy another.
3. I'm prob going to be "that person" that is outside with her gold spray paint tearing up some baby pumpkins for a $6 tablescape. Don't judge.
4. The Housewife bought us matching tank tops to run our race in on Sunday. Yep. We are super twins.
5. I don't feel at all prepared for this race but I do know that it will be fun!
Happy Weekend everyone!
~the single gal~