Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blogs We Love {Paris in Four Months}

It's another rainy Saturday here in Georgia -- but what better way to spend the day than combing through all the fabulous photos and entries posted by Carin Olsson on her blog Paris in Four Months.  She moved to Paris originally for four months to explore and learn the language but she loved it so much she has since moved back.  Her blog is full of beautiful photos including images of the most beautiful {and likely delicious} desserts the world has to offer.  


//



//


//


//


//


**all images from Paris in Four Months**

What I love about this blog is that she makes me feel as if I have been to a place I have never seen.   It also makes me want a fancy camera that I would have no idea how to use but that's another story. 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~





No comments:

Post a Comment