Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where I Talk About This and That and Photo Bomb You.

Well, we've made it through most of the week.  Hooray for the home stretch!  I hope y'all are having a lovely and productive week.  Just wanted to check in...and also gift y'all with some pics.  Because you care so much.  

//

I'm just going to go ahead and confess that I ate three doughnuts last week.  All in one day.  But they were cute and heart shaped and work has been tough lately.  

//

3 Putt and I went to Waffle House for Valentine's Day.  It was amazing.  Some of the locations decorate, take reservations, and have specials on the menu.  How super cute was our little Valentine's day table at Waffle House? 


JCrew Factory Winnie Twill Pants
//

In other news I faltered on my resolution to shop like never until April.  But -- I have been controlling much more spending.  And, a lot of my pants were too big since I lost a few pounds {and if I stop eating doughnuts at work} and I need something nice and not baggy to wear to work.   I was nervous to order these but they came today and I love them! 

I have also been really bad about having my phone out a lot. I certainly can work more on that.  

The bright side -- I am quite sure that my goal of paying off my credit card completely by the end of March is definitely going to happen.  Baby steps people.  I've been skipping a lot of Starbucks trips.  I have been suffering for the cause. 

//

Started reading Beautiful Creatures.  I really like it -- and probably will never see the movie.  Books are better anyway. 



//

3 Putt and I ended the week with dinner at a new place in Buckhead -- Seven Lamps Atlanta.  I loved it! I will try to take more time for a review before the end of this week.  

{that's a real couples photo, folks.  jaw-dropping. i know.} 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~




No comments:

Post a Comment