Monday, February 25, 2013

Unscheduled Programming {Monday Thoughts}

I'm not feeling particularly over the moon about anything lately so you guys just get a regular post tonight.  You know -- the ones with a bunch of random stuff  that's in my head.   This is mainly because 3 Putt and I had a rather long and drawn out Sunday Funday so I wasn't as prepped for the week.  But no harm there.  A homemade breakfast, a long walk with Hogan, beer, bowling, French food, Operation Smile, and afternoon naps are just as important.  

Y'all 3 Putt surprised me this weekend with concert tickets!  Alabama comes to The Fabulous Fox Theatre in May.  I die.  Seriously.  He was supposed to go too but he already found a schedule conflict so I have been ordered to bring The Housewife instead.  She can buy me a beer to thank me later.  Or 3 Putt, rather.  

How much do I love this photo? The Housewife and I have also purchased tickets for New Kids on the Block when they come with Boyz II Men (did I do that right?) in June.  Let's just say its an intense summer concert season for us already.  Don't hate. 

Alabama

Also...I can't stop thinking about these two items of clothing.  Like I want to wear them together.  Or separately.  Either way they are on my mind.  I don't even know that would it would look good as a combo but I'd like to try.  But I am pretty sure this skirt from JCrew Factory already sold out. Blah.  I dislike being poor. And having to pay taxes {I'm sure I'll complain about that more later}.  




Ever since making those cinnamon rolls the other day all I want to do is bake.  Like I want to just stay home from work and bake.  All day.  If I could do this I would be making some of these Pinterest desserts I have been drooling over.  

Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake
Chocolate Bread Pudding

How is your Monday? What's on your mind? 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment