Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bits of My Week {single gal edition}

Just a bit of this and that for y'all today! 

Loving my little splurge for February -- the Forever 21 Heart Sweater. Only $18! 


Sadly this item is no longer available.  Also, if it comes back in stock keep in mind I ordered a large and it fits me like a normal small. I wanted it to be big and slouch and cute, but it's just a regular sweater. 



I also kind of wanted this one.  I realize some people might stand on the other side {especially since Valentine's Day is this week}. 


//

Finished reading The Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley. 


Looking forward to brunch  on Sunday.  It will be my first time at Bistro Niko! Been dying to try this place for a while.  




How is your week panning out? 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment