Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Obsession {pre-labor day shopping}

Usually when I have boozy brunch with my bestie Elise I buy lots of expensive things.  I'd like to thank Belk for preventing that from happening because hey were having a super fab sale! I feel like it's some sort of pre-labor day deal and I lucked out by shopping early.  

OK really I just grabbed two items for myself and two things for 3 Putt while I was out but still -- crazy deals.  Go to Belk like yesterday people.  

So, are any of you kind of obsessed with floral blazers? I was really unsure of a big purchase but blazers are pretty timeless right? Or is that the wine talking? I figured I could try this one since it cost me all of $18.  (Originally $120!!!!)


Lets just look at Jessica Alba killing it in her floral blazer.


I'll try to report back if I can make this one work. 




I hope its a good fall transitional piece.  But if not, it cost less than a gel manicure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment