Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Obsessions

Usually at this point in the summer I have a few obsessions. Mainly they involve air conditioning and dreaming about upcoming vacations.  But I have had a few things on my mind for this week -- summer food, projects, and blue skies.  

San Pelle Limonta! 

Mainly I just want to drink this over ice with vodka on a patio.  It's like lemonade but fizzier (a.k.a better).  Healthy people beware -- just have one at a time it has quite a bit of sugar in it (it is swimsuit season after all).  


Another thing I can't get enough of this summer is fresh watermelon.   Especially now that we are into August and the humidity is killing me. 

Rustoleum Metallic Spray Paint
After the incident that year with the plants I bought from Lowe's I have strictly been a Home Depot girl.  I picked up some Rustoleum Metallic Paint (as the Pinterest Gods have deemed it "the best" metallic spray paint out there) for my Ikea Vittsjo hack and I am really, really impressed with it.  So much so that I would like to spray everything in my home gold.  


Hope you are all having a happy Monday obsessing over happy things. 

~the single gal~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment