Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Randoms


Found this little picture frame at Homegoods for $6! I am super obsessed. I would like to put it on my gold shelf I think. It's clear I am on a gold kick, no? 


I also bought 2 fancy candles and a mirror and only spent $54. I will call it a win. 

Ran 4 miles today. Last week and weekend were crazy with my car issues and my friend's wedding so  I had a whopping 3 mile week. But I'm trying to be more okay with doing what I can and looking in the mirror and saying "You look great! (And meaning it.) 

I have always been one of those people that just gets regular coffee at Starbucks. But I was waiting on my iced coffee and they called an order out for this sweet old man in a snazzy suit Saturday morning and I may have a new bev.  Had my first grande non-fat hazelnut cappuccino on Sunday and I'm in love.  I know you care. 


My beautiful friend was married last weekend! I couldn't be happier for her! She asked me to sort of be her coordinator for everything except the parts at the church (you Catholics have a lot of rules!) and I volunteered my time and service.  Let me start by saying that I have never done anything like this before. And it was really stressful. And difficult.   And when it's your friend, it's kind of a lot of pressure.  I have to thank Allie for putting together an excellent plan for me to execute and for having fabulous vendors.  We were only a few minutes off target time for photos before the ceremony and I had them out of the reception hall at 12:35.  From what I saw while I was buzzing around it was quite the party! 

Here were some of my face pics! 


Rehearsal dinner at her house! 



Wedding day shoes! 


My handsome date + Little black dress. 




Got my best shot walking upstairs at the reception venue to pack up the bride's stuff. Wish you all could have seen these two before their exit.  So much love in the room. 


Oh, and I only have 5 more workdays until Dominican Republic!!!!!!!!! 


-the single gal-


No comments:

Post a Comment