Sunday, August 11, 2013

Easy Sunday

I originally had a ton of chores I wanted to get through this weekend since I was in Savannah last weekend but I think I'm just going to take it easy today. I have been so stressed at my new job that I came home with another migraine on Friday night.  Seriously - I saw 3 Putt for 3o minutes and tried to eat dinner with him at my place and had to go to bed immediately (after I had been in bed since I got home from work).  I felt a lot better Saturday but had a lot to do -- long run, lots of laundry, a birthday party for my friend's sweet baby girl, and date night (!) with 3 Putt.  

So today is about priorities and tackling some fun stuff as well.  


I never made my Friday run so I did push through and put 30 minutes on the treadmill, get some gas in my car, and finished some laundry.  

Fun stuff -- I'm taking on the Ikea Vittsjo shelving hack as part of my bedroom update.  I have a big armoire in my room that holds zero clothing.  There is literally nothing inside.  I try to keep all my clothes in the dresser or my closet.  So I'm thinking I can put the shelving in my bedroom to lighten things up a bit and make it feel less heavy.  Also, funnily enough I need something to go in the guest room so over to the other side of the house the armoire will go.  But for now I have a few days of spray painting ahead of me. 

starting point:  gray/metal looking



hoping to end -- gold and fabulous. 


                         Visit honeysweethome.blogspot.com                     


What did you do this weekend? 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment