Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Five

1. I mean I only wore my ring for two days before I had to send away for sizing but I legit feel naked without it. Weird!

2. I have felt a bit off this week with all the big life changes. Even though it's good stuff I am wanting to make sure I'm on my routine but with the weather and some initial wedding plans it hadn't happened. Feeling much better today. 

3. I caved and bought 2 more pair of jeggings from Banana Republic.  They were 40% off on Monday and I have to say that BR does make the best jeggings I have ever found. And at a decent price. Long live stretchy pants. 

4. My IT band issues really seem to be resolving after about 6 steady weeks of Thursday yoga.  It's really amazing what some stretching and strength training can do. 

5. Thanks you guys for all the tweets, emails, texts, calls and Facebook messages over the last week! Crazy good feelings happening! 

Also my hair is mess and this cold has made me take layering to another level. Let's hope it warms up soon. 

-the single gal-

No comments:

Post a Comment