Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Obsessions Since I Missed Monday



// Matilda Jane Clothing //

via

I just picked a photo. I'm sure all of you know, I'm just late to the game on some things. My cousin has had her daughter in Matilda Jane for years and invited me to several shows, it just didn't work out with my schedule to go. The same cousin gave the twins some pants for Christmas and I began to check out the website and low and behold an addiction was born. So sorry Turtle. You can't really go wrong when you mix things together but it does take some thought to order a bunch of items. I'm super excited for their Spring launch and attending my first trunk show. Knit clothing is so comfortable for kids. Thanks to Matilda Jane it doesn't have to be boring. 


// Silhouette  Cameo //

via
I received this for Christmas and I was very excited.  Not that I've been able to figure out how to get it to read the registration marks I printed and cut with the blade. Minor details. Perhaps one day I will have more time to play. And find someone to give me lessons. But I'm hopeful. 


//  Adult Vacation //

via
Turtle and I are discussing vacation plans for this year. I'm not even sure we've been away alone since the twins were born. This is a picture from a resort in Cancun. We are thinking about Cancun or Dominican Republic. Either way, operation Housewife needs a new passport can commence. 


Send some vacation suggestions! 
The Housewife

2 comments: