Wednesday, February 12, 2014

7/52


I love Project 52 posts in blog-land. I'm sure this is nothing I can keep up with and clearly I posted three pictures, not just one. 

I took my camera out, for the first time in a long time, a few weeks ago. #1 loves the big fancy camera and HAS to take pictures "on her own." You can see me in all my glory doing, I'm sure, what my husband thinks I do all day long. Leave it to kids to catch us doing those things. 


"Mommy, let me take your picture."



cheese


Mom's going to let you watch TV because you won't nap and some days are just harder than others.  Even though you yawned and it's 4:30 in the afternoon. You are so afraid you might miss something. 


I wish I had photoshop or something because after that damn Snow Leopard update bullshit I can't seem to get my iPhoto icons back on the computer. Lame. Love it when updates make things harder. I don't use the auto option on my DSLR. Just some everyday scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment