Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm easing back into things this week. Thought I'd just post a few things that have been catching my eye lately. 


//still pretty obsessed with pictures of stacked wedding and engagement bands. obvs.//




//jaclyn models her oversized plaid scarf. [gimme!]//

Blogger Jaclyn Day has started an Etsy shop selling plaid scarves.  Price is decent and if you are dying because you didn't quite grab that Zara one (you know the one I am talking about) AND you want something just a little different than the colors of that Zara scarf  this shop is for you.  Make sure you stalk -- her stuff sells out in about 30 minutes.  I was able to grab mine because she alerted via instagram. 



Read some really great reviews on these. Trying to sell the rest of my closet items on Poshmark so I can buy them before my trip.  But it's a doubtful scenario. 


~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment