Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Five

1. The rain needs to go away. It's only Friday morning and let's just say that between coming back to work from the holiday and trying to walk dogs/commute in this mess life has been sort of...unbearable. 

2. We managed to blog all week. High five to us. 

3. I had to get a tire looked at that had a leak in it yesterday. Not a bad car issue...but still another car issue. You can imagine my joy when the my patched the hole in my tire, and also rotated and balanced all of my tires for FREE. 

4. Somehow I managed to lock one of my file drawers that held my breakfast/headache meds/cough drops and other random things I need to survive at work. So yeah there's that. Not sure where a key would be...

5. Great news though -- if I can get through today it should be a fabulous weekend! Lots of holiday parties, birthday celebrations, etc! Happy Friday! 

-the single gal-

No comments:

Post a Comment