1. I'm really grateful for some unplanned time off this holiday season since we are a bit slow at the office. I don't have to go back to work until Thursday next week! Hoping to find lots of projects to occupy my time with because seriously I am no good at relaxing.
2. Trying two new recipes for Sunday Christmas gathering with extended family! I tried to find a jazzed up green bean recipe because I think green beans are the only veggie 3 Putt likes and I'm making a fancy brussels sprouts salad that probably only the females in the fam will even try. Links below to the pins where I found the recipes!
Green Bean Salad with Walnuts, Fennel, & Goat Cheese
Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad with Creamy Shallot Dressing
3. I saw that PIPM recently reviewed some African Black Soap and I finally found some at Wal-Mart so I can try it! I heard it really helps with bumps and is an effective make-up remover. The bar was just under $5! I promise to report back.
4. I have had such a fun time reflecting on 2013 lately as it is drawing to a close. Lots of changes. Lots of surprises. Lots of potential for 2014. Got a lot accomplished and looking forward to goal setting for the new year.
5. I'm sending up prayers to the sleep Gods for The Housewife. Her children are not napping and I can't seem to see her and she can't blog. Y'all join in. I know we all want to hear from her!
Happy Friday! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!
~the single gal~