Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday



In my dreams I'd be all -- look at my picture of me being all cozy with my coffee on a Saturday in December.  But, it's unseasonable warm, I ran 4 miles in a misty not-quite-rain with The Housewife this morning and made a trip to the grocery store sans makeup wearing some leggings that definitely could not pass as pants.  Some days you just pray you don't see anyone you know. 

I was super proud of my millionth trip to the grocery store because I swore I would be so happy I already went when Monday came and I didn't have to go anywhere.  Totally forgot a key ingredient to one of my recipes.  So I will definitely be at Publix on Monday.  Fail.  

At least all of the gifts are wrapped and ready to go except for one.  And imma drink a big cup o' coffee to pep up for my girls Christmas party tonight and pray I'm not hungover for Christmas at Grandmother's tomorrow. 

How is your Saturday shaping up? 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment