Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Looking To 2014 { the planner post}

It's that time of year again.  My yearly planner is looking really rough right about now.  I should really get on top of ordering a new one.  I'm pretty picky about planners, but I feel like a few finite rules will guide me to the next one.  

1. Don't be cray expensive
2. Don't be 3000 pages long  I just need a brief overview of life. 
3. Be pretty. 

I only found about 3 so far that I would want to purchase.  I'm shying away from the Erin Condren planner.  It just seems like a lot.  I need some simplicity.  And I don't need cute stickers to put in my calendar. I'm a grown woman.  Not a 2 year old.  But if you like stickers please indulge. They are just not for me. 



Exhibit A is a planner from Mochi Things. I thought mochi was just something you put on froyo but I stand corrected.  On sale for $26.57 this planner offers a monthly view and some very neat extras including a pouch in the back, a band to put around the planner and a yearly view as well as monthly.  I'm a fan so far. 



Exhibit B - Kate Spade 17 month planner.  Found here for $36.  It's kind of at the top of my price range but it's a 17 month planner so Kate gets a pass. I've had one of her planners before and I did really like it.  Except that there isn't one that is monthly only.  So you get weeks with this one, if that's your thing. 


Exhibit C - The Lilly Pulitzer Monthly agenda.  I really loved mine.  I will say that the little band that is supposed to hold it all together broke in like 2 days.  But maybe I was overly excited.  The monthly planners are out of stock on the Lilly website but can be found at Lifeguard Press for $18.00.  


Happy planning! 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment