Monday, December 9, 2013

monday obsessions {two sweaters you need}

I've been searching high and low for the perfect cream cable knit sweater. Totally drooling over ones at JCrew and even some other more expensive versions.  Obviously I haven't been buying any of those.  I keep telling myself I'm going to blog about something more substantial that what I bought or want to buy but I really wanted to take a minute to spread some love to the two sweaters I ordered from Old Navy online. 

Old Navy Cable Knit Sweater $28.95


I think I would have hated this sweater had I not been online and opted to order it in the "tall" size.  I am almost 5'8 and I hate when sweaters ride up my midsection.  So, if you err on the tall side you may want to consider that option.  I was able to get the sweater for $15 but I truly would highly recommend this sweater. I was really pleasantly surprised with the weight and quality. 

Old Navy Mock Turtleneck Sweater $29.00 (on sale from $39)


The Housewife is a little weirded out by the mock turtleneck I think but I got the tall in this sweater too and aside from the arms being a bit too long it has a very ski chalet/tunic look to it.  I got it on sale Black Friday so it was only $20.  I definitely like it too much to send back even if I just wear it to the grocery store with leggings and around the house.  

{don't forget that all opinions are our own. we have like 20 followers so ain't nobody got time to send us free shit.} 

{have you noticed how "ain't nobody got time" is my new favorite phrase?}

~the single gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment