Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{cheers to 2014}


How cute is this printable?  If only I were crafty! 



//via//


Happy New Year readers! I hope you all have great plans -- even if that involves staying in away from the crowds.  3 Putt and I are stopping by a friend's house and then probably coming home in time to be in some pjs to watch the ball drop.  Y'all know I don't love staying up late.   

I re-read my post from January last year regarding my resolutions -- I think I did pretty well.  Shopping better didn't go as I had hoped and not being super attached to my iPhone was a big failure.  But I did read some non fiction, I feel like I have worked on being more patient and I can't wait to set more goals for 2014.   

Resolutions aside, I have to say that this year has been the biggest surprise.  Seriously -- it was so much better than I could have even imagined.  Thanks for reading, commenting, and just being awesome for another year!  The Housewife and I are looking forward to sharing many more moments with y'all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment