Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gearing Up for the Week


Well, it's official the week has started.  I'm trying not to be really down about waiting for a call to interview for that great call I had last week. I know people are crazy on Mondays. I know this.  So I sent pesky follow-up-thank-you-so-much-for-talking-to-me emails today just to remind them I am here.  I really wanted to include a note about the fact that I Fed Exed that interview skirt to the tune of $35 but resisted.  Are we tired of hearing about the job hunt? Let me know if so.  Because hey we have all the time in the world to talk about anything under the sun. 

Good parts for the beginning of the week: Had another phone call with exciting company even though it ended a bit awkwardly, lots of sunshine to walk the dogs in, I have finally shed my vacation pounds, morphing the kitchen table into my new office is kind of my favorite (even though the chairs are awful on my back). 




Had a nice start to the week as I am two workouts in and managed to just have a big ol' smoothie before bed last night and no junk food.  I still love having what I call "single gal dinners" on nights that 3 Putt works late (which is all spring/summer/fall). 



OTHER BIG NEWS -- My sweet baby sister had her beautiful baby girl on Monday! Ashlyn we welcome you! You are just scrumptious.  Kind of sad that Lyns lives a few hours away but I am sure The Housewife and I are making a trip very soon to visit! Mom and baby are doing very well. Always glad for safe delivery with no complications. 


Happy happy Tuesday, everyone. Let's show this week who is boss. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment