Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend, everyone! 

I don't know about you guys but 3 Putt is out of town and I am laying low this weekend.  Mainly because hey -- I'm poor and unemployed but also because I would like to read and maybe try to get ahead on all the laundry that followed us home from Scotland and keeps multiplying. I ended up having a really great and positive week and I hope you did, too! I have some real movement on job stuff (heck, it's happening faster than I thought it would) and I am really proud of myself for my hard work in really trying to get out there and find something that I will love and make a career transition.  What they say is true -- you get what you give, so I am giving all the effort.  

In other great news -- we are at least getting a touch of spring weather here in Georgia! Finally.  3 days in a row of at least into the 60's.  It was still a bit cold for shorts on our run this morning but all my workout pants were in the never-ending laundry pile. But soon! 

I actually spent Friday night here completely stressing and pinning all the things on Pinterest and worrying about my dress shopping appointment in a few weeks.  I'm not really worried that I will look terrible in them or anything but I am concerned about finding something I love and that is appropriate for our small wedding venue within the budget.  I'm sure it will be fine but you spend a night inside watching every episode of Say Yes to the Dress that is on TLC and it gets in your head. One thing I am happy to report is that 3 Putt's mom is actually going to be in town the day I made my appointment so I am really happy that I will be able to include her since they miss out on so much because we are all so far away from each other.  So, if nothing else I can at least be really happy with that. 

Oh well, I am quite sure your Saturday does not involve talking me off the wedding dress ledge.  I have been all motivational this week and saw a quote that I want to carry with me this weekend and at least through the next week.  I thought I would share this as well (because we do all the over-sharing here on this blog). 


Okay I'm going now. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment