Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Missing The Old Routine

I know I have interviews this week but wow -- this weekend I may have had a mini-meltodown. While being off for a month and taking my vacation was pretty nice I'm pretty ready not to see the house all day every day anymore.  I really think the dogs are even tired of seeing my face.  They probably want their old routine back -- and guess what? So do I.  Also, I usually am working while I am faced with an interview slot.  So while I am glad to have plenty of time to prepare I am also having plenty of time to over-think them and get super freaked out and nervous about life.  Finding a job is a slow process. I knew that would be the case but telling yourself things and living them are sometimes two different things.   Anyway, I cried a bit this weekend and ate my feelings in copious amounts of peanut butter and am trying to focus on things at hand, not what may happen in 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year.  I just can't wrap my brain around anything else right now.  

That's all I have for today!

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment