Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Obsessions: {all things paris}

Is it some sort of disease that once you get to Paris you immediately return home and start dreaming of another trip? It was thrilling to go but  I want more (if you did not sing that like Ariel in "The Little Mermaid" you have greatly saddened me)! I keep telling myself to put it out of my mind but I keep pinning more info and following more instagram accounts that will at least give me more visions of Paris on my feed if I can't go back anytime soon.  Anyway, I will be studying hard and working on interview prep all week so I thought we could start Monday with something fun.


//image via//


I recently stumbled upon a few blogs that I really like with Paris info. Mainly these will either be photo blogs or blogs about where to eat and drink all the things because we all know that is what I live to do.  Lost in Cheeseland is a new favorite but you can check out two others here and here.  I also recently came across this post from the blog Long Distance Loving that gives you tips on how to complete a successful 48 hours in Paris (maybe I will get 48 hours in 2015?). Seriously, I loved this post! Also you may want to at least look up the instagram accounts for the blogs I just mentioned if you aren't inclined to read.  Just a suggestion. 


I know I keep saying I'm going to start checking out library books but I really wouldn't mind owning a copy of this book once I am gainfully employed.  I know what you are thinking "Oh someone else spent a year in Paris? How original." I get it.  But it is Paris after all.  I really think I missed my calling as a travel writer.  How fun and amazing would that be? 

What are you obsessing over this week? 

~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment