Thursday, March 27, 2014

Housewife Randoms

I just finished a spin class. I'm tired. I haven't worked out in 6 days (which makes me really rawr) because my van needed an alternator. I got my baby back yesterday. 

There is a correct way to remove Kineseo Tape from your body. Me, I just ripped it off. Note, this could bruise/burst some blood vessels. That's your PSA for the week. 

We have successfully taught Harper how to say Sissie. She will not preform on cue for video yet. By we I mean, the Single Gal and I. 

Turtle is being a dream and told me I could go down to Savannah to see Little A with Single Gal this weekend. Which also means I'm working my house chores like whoa. Putting on my best Housewife act. 

As I'm watching Flea Market Flip re-runs, I don't understand how people pay so much for some things. 

I volunteered in #1's classroom this week. My little buddy. 


The twins love turning the sound machine on and off before bed. They are also loving books right now, which eases my mind since I did not read to them like we did with #1. 


Hope y'all have a good week. Single asked me to make her my favorite Chocolate Chip cookies yesterday. She only took two for 3 Putt. So I'm sure I will devour them today. Looking forward to a kid free weekend. 

xoxo
The Housewife 

No comments:

Post a Comment